Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Race: Modron [Second Draft]




Sure took me long enough to revise this one, didn't it? Almost a year and a half!

But now, revised Modrons are here, with updated art from the ever-talented Doug Wright! Play as a monodrone, duodrone, or quadrone with new racial abilities and drastically improved balance, using all the wonderful things I've been learning about race mechanics for this past year-and-some-change!

CHANGELOG:
  • Tweaked Racial Traits, changing up the way staples like Living Construct and Natural Armor work!
  • Every Subrace Has New Traits! And our humble monodrone friends even managed to get wings!
CONCERNS:
  • There is a bit of toe-stepping with the rogue going on here, but it's not the worst. The race is set up so you'll usually avoid that, but I'm still not sure how I feel about it.
WHAT I LEARNED:
  • Everything old can be new (and balanced!) again!

4 comments:

  1. hello, I am Raza Decon and I work with Paymaster Games. I am contacting you this way since I could find your contact info. We have been looking for a person/group like you to help us with a RPG project. I would like to speak with you more. Please check out our Facebook page and our Kickstarter Campaigns. Here is our last successful KS Campaign - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2139148164/going-native-from-out-of-the-mists?ref=user_menu

    Please contact me through Facebook or Kickstarter.

    Thank you and I am looking forward to talking with you,
    Raza w/ Paymaster Games

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Article.I am waiting for your next Blog !
    Get someone in your life without knowing him meet our black magic for lovein UK USA he will help you with their best remedies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a much better version than anything I've seen on D&D Beyond.
    Is there any chance you could add this version to their homebrew section?
    I would do it myself except that I wouldn't want to do so without your permission.

    ReplyDelete