We pulled together. worked as a community, and made Communist-Paladin a true champion of the people!
At least, unless there's something we missed. But the great thing about collective labor is, if we made a mistake, it can easily be fixed with more collective labor.
Let's take a look at the changes!
What I Changed:
- The virtue of Togetherness is now the virtue of Community. Because, y'know, that makes perfect sense.
- Worker's Harmony can now also be used to buff people into having proficiency with crafting tools, which is a fun, fluffy ribbon for it to have.
- Fixed the duration on Strength of the People. You can no longer be a giant propaganda man for an hour, that'd be silly.
- Noted gear changing size in Strength of the People. You will no longer hulk out of your clothes and be a giant naked propaganda man. That would also be silly, and somewhat terrifying in a way not intended.
- Adjusted benefits of Strength of the People. You now give tHP to others that can see/hear you, and can mass-help people each turn. This is easily the weakest self-buff of the paladin level 20's, but the strongest party-buff. You're big and look cool, and your being-big and looking-cool inspires your friends to pummel your enemies into oblivion.
- Not anything, really. This is remarkably solid and distinct.
* * *
I'm about ready to wrap this one up. I'll put it on reddit in a few days when I've got some time, see what people think, and re-release it as a version 1.0 if it's all good.
Speaking of which, I've genned a version 1.0 of every pact I've done so far. Expect them later this week, full of perfect* balance and bug fixes!