Constantly, it seems this project is being left to die, before it suddenly rises from its grave with newer revisions!
Very little changed in this version, which means that this is (likely) the final draft. Always good, especially because I have a couple very big things planned and it's nice to have a clean project queue before starting up a mega-project.
What's different? Changelog!
WHAT I CHANGED:
- Rebalanced Bone to Pick and gave your skeleton arm a d6 instead of a d8. Seems reasonable.
- Withering Touch is now more important, not giving you proficiency in something you'd already have by default, and adding CON to unarmed damage.
- Fixed Incorporeal Stride so that it no longer references 4e mechanics and gives you a very clear idea of what keeps out your ghost.
- Nothing, really. Seems about done and balanced to me.
WHAT I LEARNED:
- Not much this time around. Just that you guys are always particularly good at picking out the nits I've missed.