Positive response! Always love getting that, though a negative response often tells me just as much about how to fix something and make it work.
Much was said, and it gave me sufficient material to turn this around and make a second version of it relatively quickly. As always, thanks to all those that helped, and to all those who enjoy this class option!
What I Changed:
- The spell list nix'd color spray in favor of sanctuary. Less magical girl, more magical paladin - which is probably a positive change for the class option, but still makes me personally a little sad. =(
- Sense Ardor has split off of Conquering Passion. I'm getting the idea that I should let fluff powers stand free rather than lump them in with Channel Divinities, even though I've pulled that off with the Free Commerce and Common Man oaths.
- Passion's Kindness no longer refers to itself as a miasma, which I've come to learn means "bad air." Who knew.
- Endless Devotion now actually takes an action to use (hurr) and allows you to pop a Channel Divinity as part of the same action, leading to intended synergy with Conquering Passion and your paladin playing smite wack-a-mole with the enemies near him or her.
- Still not 100% on the power level of Endless Devotion, seems like it could be stronger. Level 20's are hard to balance.
- That's about it. Not much else in the way of balance concerns, this seems fairly in line with other oath options.