It's funny, sometimes I see problems in my content that just don't exist. I thought flavor was weak in the rough draft this one, but you guys unilaterally disagreed. I'm betting it's because I've been staring at this option off and on for about half a year.
BUT, that's not to say the rough draft didn't have issues. Rough drafts always have issues. That's why there are second drafts.
- You can now summon or dismiss your Precious Instrument similar to a warlock's pact blade.
- Silver Tongue no longer requires you to be holding your Precious Instrument, because it needed a little streamlining.
- Fiendish Tempo doesn't negate resistance or immunity, because that's just a bad mechanic to add when there's already a feat that confers it.
- Infernal Orchestra and the Fiendish Instrumentalist have been buffed, as the ability now summons twice as many instrumentalists, and the instrumentalists have their damage and to-hit slightly increased.
- Nothing right now, aside from me still sucking at monster math. I'm beginning to believe that monster math is more of an art than a science, anyway.
WHAT I LEARNED:
- Always bug-check old content for mechanics you thought were a great idea half a year ago, that you've since learned are a terrible idea.